Vivienne presents lively and interactive Learning & Development programs using her experience and coaching skills to effectively work with groups. Her workshops and programs include both her own and externally developed material.
Vivienne likes to vary the learning activities and uses different delivery methods to help keep the content fresh and the educational experience fun. She uses humour and creativity to enhance the effectiveness of the content.
Her facilitation experience is in the areas of Leadership Development, Coaching Skills Development, Communications, Performance Management, Enhancing Emotional Intelligence and personal development topics including work life balance, focus management and achieving all that you want. She has facilitated programs to clients in Australia and Canada.
Workshops focus on developing the leader within through the following workshops and program topics.
- Enhancing Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching Conversations for Leaders
- Manager to Leader
- Working Effectively with the Generations
- Leadership Essentials – designed for first time managers/supervisors
- Focus Management
- The Great Balancing Act
- How to Achieve Your Goals – plain and simple
Each workshop can be run as half-day, full-day, 2-day workshops or as ongoing group coaching.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior managers
- HR personnel
- General Managers who want to understand people better
- People new to managing a team
- People stepping up to leadership and wanting to enhance their effectiveness
- Teams who want to have more synergy and work more effectively
More information on workshops available