Vivienne Barrett is an experienced Executive Coach who works with leaders and teams in large organisations to help them reach their true performance potential. Vivienne supports people to discover new insights about themselves and their capabilities. She challenges people to look at their leadership through fresh eyes. Whether her clients are in role transition, going through a change process or wanting to be a more effective leader, Vivienne uses an engaging & practical solution-focused coaching approach.
As a result, clients foster an environment conducive to high performance by:
- Understanding the impact of their current behaviours
- Building their self awareness, and
- Learning strategies that improve their skill set, thought and action processes.
Vivienne specialises in leadership development, the enhancement of Emotional Intelligence and supports people through role transition and organisational change.
Vivienne was a Chartered Accountant for 14 years and brings a unique mix of business and management experience to her facilitation. This supports and informs her work over the past 12 years plus as a leadership development specialist in her current business.
Vivienne works with a diverse client group from hospitality, banking and finance, insurance, engineering and mining. Her clients include: Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Medibank, Crown Melbourne, NAB, Marsh Insurance, Hobsons, Futuris and Ernst & Young. She is also a current facilitator at Crown Melbourne and other clients include News Corp, Sensis, BHP Billiton, Golder Associates and Landell & Associates (Vancouver, Canada).
With qualifications and accreditations in several significant areas, Vivienne brings a breadth of experience to her work. Her qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Business in Accounting (minor in Psychology)
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) with The Coaches Training Institute, Vancouver, Canada.
She is accredited in:
- LSI/GSI (Human Synergistics)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence practice
- R2 Strengths Profiling
- Hogan Assessments
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Assessments
And highly experience in:
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode inventory
- Learning Styles Inventories, and
- Situational Leadership Inventory.
Vivienne is also affiliated with the following organisations as a:
- Member International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member International Positive Psychology Association
- Former member of Leadership Team as Treasurer – Victoria – ICF 2008, 2009, 2010,2011
- Former member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants