Leadership is a way of being. It is more than a position, a title, a role in an organisation, a place at the table. It begins from the inside and extends out – self awareness is critical. How else can leaders influence, inspire and empower others?
Whether you are an executive, a senior manager or a professional with big dreams – wouldn’t you rather coach instead of command, get better at building teams and develop yourself so that you realise your ambitions?
Focusing on developing your personal leadership allows time to focus on your personal growth, renewal and skill building while gaining clarity of where you are now and where you are going – it allows you to accelerate potential so that you are at your best right now.
We provide executive coaching and workshops customised to your needs and that of the organisation.
Coaching is a unique and dynamic relationship that helps you make important and fulfilling changes in your personal and professional life.
Measuring your Leadership Style
Discovering what works well and what needs to change is a critical part of the coaching engagement.
Vivienne is accredited to use the following assessments to measure effectiveness:
- Genos 360 degrees Leadership Report – Emotional Intelligence
- LSI – Human Synergistics Lifestyles Inventory – 360 Degree Feedback
- R2 Strengths Profile
- Hogan Personality Assessments
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
What are the benefits?
- Utilise motivation and inspiration to turn your ideas into actions and results
- Be challenged to think through the hard issues and take steps to address them
- Have the space to think about your future and work on your development
- Learn new skills to help engage, inspire and influence others
- Understand and use your realised and unrealised strengths
- Work on your limiting beliefs
- Have focus, accountability and a way forward in all aspects of your life
- Increases awareness, cultivate a more strategic view and have assumptions challenged
- Executive isolation is reduced with this ongoing, confidential relationship
- Understand aspects of your leadership style that work well and others that do not
- Understand the impact you have on others
Why Coaching Works
- Team: Coach and client become a team focused on what you want
- Structure: Working together you think bigger and once you know who you are and where you are going – you move forward thanks to the accountability and focus that coaching provides
- Choice: You are held to be naturally creative, resourceful and whole; you have all the answers therefore empowering you to make more meaningful choices
Coaching allows us to explore:
- The essence of your leadership style
- Drivers of human behaviour, attitudes, beliefs
- Vision, values and purpose
- Realised and unrealised strengths
- Culture, trust and respect
- Coaching skills
- Focus management
- Life Work Balance
- Self awareness through abovenamed assessments
- Motivation of self
- Effective communication
- Handling conflict
- Team Acceleration
Whether it is one on one coaching or team coaching – a needs analysis is conducted to determine which approach is most suited to the organisation and the individuals.
The coaching program is based on the following progression:
To discuss a coaching plan that works with your own personal style and goals,